Vacuum glove box is extensively utilised in industries with higher requirements for gas purification. Although the current glove box style and design is more affordable and easy to work. Nevertheless, the framework inside the IOT Glove Box box is complex, there are several significant sections, and the procedure is a little incorrect, which may perhaps result in loss to your experimental effects. This report introduces you how to effectively use the vacuum glove box, and the safety measures when novices work the glove box.
One particular. Operate just before operation:
1. Examine if there is nitrogen in the nitrogen bottle. The nitrogen need to be changed in time. The output stress of nitrogen is established to .4mpa.
2. Examine regardless of whether the vacuum pump is turned on typically.
3. Look at irrespective of whether the circulation in the glove box is open up. (Purification column-I or purification column-II should open a single of them)
four. Examine the higher limit stress in the location should really be +one, the lower limit stress is
five. Check out whether or not oxygen and dew position are standard (oxygen is down below .1ppm, dew position is previously mentioned -40)
six. The vacuum pump of the about-bin ought to be in the normally open up condition
two. Operation notes:
one. The vacuum pump really should be retained on throughout technique operation.
two. When the oxygen focus in the tank exceeds 200PPM, the products servicing staff ought to be notified to operate the process, usually the drinking water and oxygen purification technique will be damaged.
3. Right before commencing the cycle, verify no matter if the cupboard is in problem or regenerating. As the earlier mentioned described operations are in progress, it is definitely forbidden to cycle.
4 .Two purification columns simply cannot be regenerated at the exact time.
A. In advance of regeneration, ensure that the glove box has been cleaned with inert fuel (H2O <200ppm) to ensure sufficient supply of regeneration gas. The regeneration gas pressure is 0.06-0.08mpa.
B. Before starting regeneration, please make sure that the corresponding purification column circulation is closed.
C. The regeneration process takes 24 hours. Once the execution cannot be disconnected, the regeneration gas should be passed 3-6 hours after the regeneration starts. Pay attention to the amount of regeneration gas, adjust the pressure of the regeneration gas appropriately, and ensure the sufficient supply of regeneration gas in these 3 hours. After 6 hours the regeneration origin can be turned off.
D. The vacuum pump cannot be turned off during the regeneration process. Do not touch the top of the purification column to prevent burns.
E. Once the regeneration is terminated unexpectedly, please ensure that the regeneration and circulation of the purification column cannot be restarted within 12 hours or the equipment will be damaged.
5. Care should be taken to protect the work gloves from being damaged during the operation.